Janelle A. Grecia
China and tiawan
Usa Arab Emirates
* Use ICT for potential building of teachers
* Develop an Education Management System (EMIS)
5. Incorporate ICT in the curricula at extra and tertiary levels 2. Collaborate with foreign educational institutions to develop ICT research and programs * Provide ICT infrastructure just like mobile ICT labs pertaining to schools * Use ICT to enhance distance learning
5. Educational Radio and Television (ERTV) elevating public awareness, raising adult literacy levels and broadcasting educational programs to educational institutions. ERTV has become equipped with computers, television and radio production equipment and internet facility. * Radio Education pertaining to Afghan Kids (REACH) can be an education initiative aimed at bringing up literacy amounts of Afghan children who have been refused education because of conflict and war. 5. more interactive and powerful ICT forms such as multi-media instructional material, internet and many others will need to be looked into eventually to boost teaching learning practices. 5. ICT centered society, and infrastructure
* providing skilled teachers,
Integrating ICT in Education is key element of the general education reform in Armenia, and includes: В (1) infrastructure; (2) program; (3) e- resources; and (4)Teacher Teaching. The goal of this kind of sub-component should be to increase schools' abilities in effective usage of ICT.
* Extend the specialized infrastructure; boost the reliability and speed from the School Network. This will allow increase the quality of teaching and promote the use of e-content. * Dotacion of all educational institutions with hardware and software to support the computerization of basic management tasks. 2. Development of educational platform (for ensuring option of open educational resources) and relevant digital materials, along with training of peaked skills to get delivery in the mentioned. * Training of teachers to use ICT in teaching method.
* College Network
* Software and hardware provision pertaining to school management purposes 5. Hardware and software dotacion for institution management functions * Development/procurement of Digital Learning Elements (ELM) 5. Monitoring and evaluation
2. improved training of professionals in the country through ICT 2. applications in science and education, performing education * monitoring, putting into action distance learning and lifelong 5. learning;
2. training nationwide ICT experts, develop and apply ICT literacy * standards for all those levels of education;
* development of the computer network ensuring info and * knowledge exchange in exploration and education;
* creating and developing regional and native information * resources and training centers to enhance peoples'
* opportunities to access to the information resources, creating 5. the environment to get the poor to get ICT services cost-free; * enlightenment of the population about the ultra-modern ICT and the * applications, improving someones ICT literacy level
The ministry of education Strategy is definitely bases intended for future decision making & provide comprehensive look at for improvement and advancement the education program in Bahrain, the following is some of the strategies which the MOE can be adapts: 1 ) Education gain
installment payments on your Quality, educational excellence
3. Services development...